Focused Lives Retreat
Dates & Times
Jul 26-28, 20197:00pm - 12:00pm
About Focused Lives Retreat
This is our second annual church-wide retreat aimed at helping us better live out the call to make disciples to the ends of the earth and stay focused on the Kingdom at hand, no matter where or what God calls us to.
Details for registrants:
1) Housing and Food will need to be selected as "add-ons."
- Nunemaker Lodge is hotel-style rooming with 2 double beds and a bathroom in each room. The price listed is per ROOM.
- Cray Lodge is hotel-style rooming with 3 single beds and a bathroom in each room. The price listed is per BED.
- Oak Place is cabin-style rooming with 3 bunk beds and a bathroom in each room. Kitchen available. The price listed is per BED. Linens not provided.
- Trask Lodge is cabin-style rooming with 14 single beds split between 3 rooms. Each with a bathroom as well. Great for families. Kitchen available. The price listed is per BED. Linens not provided.
- Camping will be on your own in a tent. We will do our best to coordinate a simpler and more accessible bathroom situation for campers this year. The price listed is per TENT.
*The retreat center has a few pull-out beds that can be requested. If this would be helpful for your family, please let us know when you register.
2) The retreat will not start until after dinner on Friday evening this year, so hopefully everyone will have an easier time getting off work and driving out to the campsite. This saves everyone the cost of a dinner as well. You can register for meals as an add-on here. The price includes 3 meals on Saturday plus breakfast on Sunday.
3) Sunday morning will be our church-wide worship gathering and everyone is invited to join regardless of whether you were able to attend the retreat or not.
4) Workshops have also been included here as "add-ons." Please let us know which workshops you would be interested in attending. Each will be offered twice, meaning you get the opportunity to attend 2 of the 3!